Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quick Update

It has Been WAY to long since I updated this, but with facebook I figure that is a way everybody keeps up to date with whats happening. So where do I start? My two oldest sisters came out here for my graduation. It was a total suprise I had NO idea that they were coming! I loved having them here it was a lot of fun.




SO while they were here we went back to Amsterdam,Paris, and Garmich, Germany and we went on hikes and some fun things. Then I graduated High school such a great relief to finally be done with school! My sisters left few days after my graduation. Then I was just hanging out at home with NO job getting really homesick , trying to decide what I want to do with life. I had soo many options and such big decisions to make and honestly I had NO IDEA what I wanted to do, or more importantly what was best.

My decision after weeks of trying to figure out what was best.. came down to it that my little sister and parents really needed me here and that it would be too hard to just leave my little sister after living with 14 people and go to being the only child at home. As much as I wanted to go home back to Utah I decided being here was best. IT turned out to be a good decision. I got offered a job from a family in our chuch that was looking for a Nanny , they have been looking for months and I didnt have a job and decided to stay here at least a year, so we set up a meeting and I met the kids (because at church I didnt know them well). I fell in love the kids are so adorable . SO I said that I would take the job SO since about July I have been spending every single day with 4 adorable kids , the oldest is Alana, she is Five, Joshua is four, Ella is two , and little Zoe is 10 months. The cool thing about this job is Marlise (the mom) is a stay at home mom, so she spends the day with me too and we all go to Zoo's (Efile park) or swimming, to parks ect. Marlise has taught me how to make homemade food , and also way's that you can make your kids eat vegetables with out knowing it ;] like by simply making Mashed potatoes and then smashing up carrots in it so its like an orange mashed potatoes. I have learned even how to make baby food so instead of buying it I can make my own.
It was been such an awesome experience working with her, it couldnt have been a better organized & Lds family, I love the relationship her and her husband have and I love traditions they have . I have deffinetly made a list for my future.

That is just what I have been doing , spending my days with adorable kids and gorgeous Marlise. I also of course try my best to help people around me i've always been good at that. SO on my free time when i get a day off, or even before I go to work I help this Lady Named Rachel, her little girl rode my bus back when I rode it and she became my little buddy and I ran into her mom and her at the store one day and we started talking. I help her clean up or watch her two kids. Her husband is deployed so sometimes I just go there to keep her company. I love that kids and their moms are my bestfriends, and well only friends haha but I have really had a mood change about Germany being here this whole year . I have appericated a lot of things and got attached to people and things here.
I have been REALLY happy lately and trying to decide how much longer I really want to stay here I wil miss it that is for sure!
I have been going on dates with a few of the Airmen here ;] but still havent found one that is "boyfriend material."


upcoming things that are going to be happening.
1. Im going to Disneyland Paris Oct 3rd- 14th with the people I nanny for :D
2. Im going to Utah November 6th - January __ :D
3. December 18th my Bestfriend is having her baby boy and I get to be there! :D
4. January My sister Trisha & her husband are getting sealed in the Temple. :D
5. I get a new truck! :D


Hopefully I will remember to update this more often. Sorry it is not neatly done and scattered.

love you all

<3 Rebecka .


Pictures will be posted below.


My two bestfriends , ELENA, and Lydia




Principle Gross.




my friend Vee.



The parents.




My graduating class 2011

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Becca,

I don't know how I somehow missed this post! I finally got a chance to watch the video you told me about. At first I laughed and then I got teary eyed. What an awesome thing to catch on video.

We miss you so much Becca already. We are so glad we were able to spend sometime with you. I hope you are adjusting well with being back home and I look forward to catching up with you.

Time for a new blog update :0)