Friday, August 29, 2008

poems >

("BESTFRIENDZ")

you were supposed to be my "bestfriend" the one who was always there for me like you said you would be its funny how you always told me your "one call away" and i try 50 times a day because im needing someone so bad and your too busy to even say a full sentence to me, i was breaking to the point i couldnt last, who was i kidding trusting you? trusting anyone. i hate knowing i've lost everyone, i dont know what it is but i want you to know i give up on trying to be ur friend and im thanking u for half of that.


6-28-08

ANOTHER POEM:


("bestfriends #2")

you put me through pain a pain i couldn't heal , your hurting me,more each day , i need you i need someone anyone i'm tierd of everyone leaving me i can't live alone, your the reason i cry because i'm worried, i'm scared ,I don't want to loose you yet ,your the reason i smile because i think of our memories and i know i'll at least have them , i hate knowing were all changing and fading were suppose to be bestfriends forever so what are we doing letting us fall apart like this,maybe you don't care but Me, i need you


7-20-08

2 comments:

SheensOZ said...

I love the last part of bestfreind 2 and of course the rest of peom..man that fit perfit for me to explain to others even your MOM!

Thank, Aunt Kim
Do misses your mom!

Shauna said...

Beautiful Becca. Your poems really tug at a person's heartstrings. I am always absolutely amazed at your writing talent. Beautiful! I miss you, & the girls miss you. I can't wait to figure out a time when you can come & visit us. My family is still in town, but they really like it here. We love ya & miss ya. Keep those poems coming!