Monday, March 10, 2008

A POEM( By:rebecka LONG)

hurry baby I dont want to wait anymore
to find out your not coming back and u dont love me
what is this game your playing becuase im slipping into it .
i kno its not love cause no boy treats their girl this wayy
i fell in love with you while you threw all these lies at me
it felt like a fanasty when it was u & me
and now that i can see that YOU used me
YOU made me fall for u when u wernt there to catch me
but you showed me not to love,
you showed me I could have sumone better .
you showed me I could live with out you
while i was still lost in you .
im sitting here heart broken and its all becuase of you
why did u say u loved me if you didnt mean anything you said .
you just knew i would fall for YOU & thats all u wanted was me to love u .

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Awesome. I am going to print it out when I get a chance. You are way too talented. I have got to go, but read my blog & you will know why I didn't get a chance to catch up with you this weekend. Take care. Shauna

SheensOZ said...

I like that poem and I felt that I should share all this to the guys I been with...to tell him how hurt I am and how I felt. MEN!! SIGH!!!